Road Crossing Model
The Deltronics Road Crossing Model with two Pedestrian Crossings provides a challenging programming exercise.
- each road has the red, amber and green traffic lights - requiring 6 outputs.
- each of the pedestrian crossings has the red and green lights, push buttons, wait light and sounder, requiring 8 outputs and 2 inputs.
- the sounder produces a continuous sound, the pedestrian crossing sound has to be produced through programming.
- connection between the model and the control box is via 4mm leads.
- as many schools will have access to 4mm leads, to keep costs down, these are not supplied as standard, although a set of leads (17 leads 50mm long) is available if required.
- the model is A5 size thus taking up minimum bench space.
Order Code: 248£39.00 + VAT each
Model Crossing Leads
Order Code: 251£12.00 + VAT each
Note: to make full use of the model 14 outputs and 2 inputs are required. The Deltronics Control It Extra will provide these.
Parts of the model can be operated using other control boxes e.g. the traﬃc lights only requires 6 outputs, which can be provided by the Deltronics Control and Datacapture Interface and the Junior Control It Box if the 2 motor control circuits are used as outputs. Similarly one of the pedestrian crossings can be operated using a Control and Datacapture Interface if 2 of the motor circuits are used as outputs.